Hi, we are Class 10
These are the things we will be covering this term:
Maths – Fractions, measure, time, money and shape
Literacy – Story writing, Reports and letter writing
Science – Materials
R.E – Islam
P.E – Games and circuit training
Humanities – Chang Dynasty
Art – Watercolours
DT – Cooking
Spanish – Numbers to 90 and food
Music – Composing
You could help at home by:
- Reading each night with your child
- Discussing what is in the news
- Timetables to 12
- Telling the time
- P.E will take place on a Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon, please ensure that all your child’s P.E outfit is in school.
- Reading books and records will be sent home nightly. Please return reading books and Reading logs on a daily basis as these are used during Guided Reading activities. Please also see overleaf for further reading information.
- Home learning will be sent home every Thursday and should be returned to school by the following Tuesday in the folder provided. It will consist of a piece of Literacy and Numeracy. Spellings will be sent home on a Monday, with a weekly test on Thursday.
- As part of our continuous aim to support children and development I have listed some websites that might be of benefit to their learning:
- As a school we are always seeking adult support in class so if you have a few hours during the week when you would like to offer your support in school then please let me or the school office know.