Parents can help at home by:
- Reading each night with your child
- Discussing what is in the news
- Timetables to 12
- Telling the time
- P.E will take place on Wednesday afternoon, please ensure that all your child’s P.E outfit is in school.
- Reading books and records will be sent home nightly. Please return reading books and Reading logs on a daily basis as these are used during Guided Reading activities. Please also see overleaf for further reading information
- As part of our continuous aim to support children and development we have listed some websites that might be of benefit to their learning:
- As a school we are always seeking adult support in class so if you have a few hours during the week when you would like to offer your support in school then please let me or the school office know.