Should your child be forced to stay at home due to symptoms linked to Corona Virus, we wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education.
What is your child learning this term?
Home School Learning – There is no need to print off the Testbase activities. You can simply use a pencil and paper to work out the answers. Work through each of the questions and then go back and check if answers are correct by clicking on the Mark Scheme Button:
The questions do get harder as the activity goes on.
Class 10 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 https://typekii.exampro.net/
Class 10 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 2 – https://cogouox.exampro.net/
Class 10 Testbase Problem Solving Pack 1 – https://xobacag.exampro.net/
Testbase Grammar – Reading the whole question to your child will help with these activities. There is no need to print off these packs. You only need a pencil/pen and paper if questions ask for something to be written down.
Parents can help at home by:
- Reading each night with your child
- Discussing what is in the news
- Timetables to 12
- Telling the time
- P.E will take place on Tuesday afternoon, please ensure that all your child’s P.E outfit is in school.
- Reading books and records will be sent home nightly. Please return reading books and Reading logs on a daily basis as these are used during Guided Reading activities. Please also see overleaf for further reading information
- As part of our continuous aim to support children and development we have listed some websites that might be of benefit to their learning:
- As a school we are always seeking adult support in class so if you have a few hours during the week when you would like to offer your support in school then please let me or the school office know.