Should your child be forced to stay at home due to symptoms linked to Corona Virus, we wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education.
Home School Learning – There is no need to print off the Testbase activities. You can simply use a pencil and paper to work out the answers. Work through each of the questions and then go back and check if answers are correct by clicking on the Mark Scheme Button:
The questions do get harder as the activity goes on.
Class 11 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 –https://aaruhor.exampro.net
Class 11 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 2 – https://xuvutir.exampro.net/
Class 11 Testbase Problem Solving Pack 1 – – https://vuaitii.exampro.net/
Teacher Mrs Frost
Mrs Nolan 1:1 (mornings)
Mrs King 1:1 (afternoons)
You could help at home by:
- Reading each night with your child
- Discussing what is in the news
- Timetable Rockstars
- Timetables to 12
- Telling the time
- Joining Class Dojo
- PE will take place on a Monday afternoon, please ensure that all your child’s P.E outfit is in school.
- Reading books and planner will be sent home nightly. Please return reading books and planners on a daily basis as these are used during Guided Reading activities.
- Read at home each night.
- Homework is given out on Wednesday to be handed in the following Monday.
- As part of our continuous aim to support children and development we have listed some websites that might be of benefit to their learning:
As a school we are always seeking adult support in class so if you have a few hours during the week when you would like to offer your support in school then please let me or the school office know.