Teacher: Mr Chambers
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Rogers, Mrs Parr
- P.E will take place on Friday afternoon, please ensure that your child’s arrives to school in their PE kit.
- Reading books and records will be sent home nightly. Please return reading books and Reading logs on a daily basis as these are used during Guided Reading activities.
- Please inform the school office if your child is going to be off for any reason.
- Please see the Curriculum pages for what we will cover each term
- Below is a link to the Maths curriculum for this year for your child:
Year 5 – White Rose Maths
- As part of our continuous aim to support children and development we have listed some websites that might be of benefit to their learning:
- Year 5 Lessons – Oak National Academy (thenational.academy)
As a school we are always seeking adult support in class so if you have a few hours during the week when you would like to offer your support in school then please let me or the school office know.