Should your child be forced to stay at home due to symptoms linked to Corona Virus, we wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education.
What is your child learning this term?
Home School Learning – There is no need to print off the Testbase activities. You can simply use a pencil and paper to work out the answers. Work through each of the questions and then go back and check if answers are correct by clicking on the Mark Scheme Button:
The questions do get harder as the activity goes on.
- Class 7 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 https://gifowow.exampro.net/
- Class 7 – Testbase Arithmetic Pack 2 – https://eobupip.exampro.net/
- Class 7 – Testbase Problem Solving Pack 1 – https://nezymin.exampro.net/
Testbase Grammar – Reading the whole question to your child will help with these activities. There is no need to print off these packs. You only need a pencil/pen and paper if questions ask for something to be written down.
- Class 7 Home Learning Pack
- Class 7 PARENTS Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers
- Class 7 Practical Ideas
Teacher: Miss Kinsella
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Nolan, Ms Heron, Ms Smith
- Class 7-Miss Loughlin-Academic Year 2019/2020
- PE is every Tuesday so please have kits in school on this day.
- Children will be given planners in September. The planners should be brought to school every day. Homework is given out weekly and children must read each night.