Should your child be forced to stay at home due to symptoms linked to Corona Virus, we wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education.
What is my child learning this half term?
Home School Learning – There is no need to print off the Testbase activities. You can simply use a pencil and paper to work out the answers. Work through each of the questions and then go back and check if answers are correct by clicking on the Mark Scheme Button:
The questions do get harder as the activity goes on.
- Year 1 – Testbase Arithmetic https://iomifig.exampro.net/
- Year 2 – Testbase Arithmetic https://qyjiyig.exampro.net/
- Testbase Problem Solving Packs – These packs will be more challenging than the Arithmetic Packs.
Class 3 – Testbase Problem Solving Pack 1 – https://gikuseg.exampro.net/
Class 3 – Testbase Problem Solving Pack 2 – https://qauuyus.exampro.net/
- Testbase Grammar – Reading the whole question to your child will help with these activities. There is no need to print off these packs. You only need a pencil/pen and paper if questions ask for something to be written down.
Class 3 Testbase Grammar
- Class 3 Home Learning Pack
- Class 3 PARENTS Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers
- Class 3 Practical Ideas
Teacher: Miss Dixon
Other Staff: Miss Cain, Mrs Ingoglia
PE is every Thursday so please have children’s kits in on this day.
Please continue to read with your child every evening as this will help them to develop their reading fluency. This will have a significant impact upon your child’s ability to understand text. The following website has 250 free eBooks that you could share with your child and is free to sign up to.
Homework is given regularly and must be returned. Children read at home most nights.