- Nursery entry age is the term after your child’s 3rd Birthday.
- Provided that there is a place available for them. If there are more children wanting to be admitted than the number of places they will be prioritised. The priority order is contained within the school Admissions Policy available for inspection from school. The length of time that a child has had an interest registered, however, id not a priority criterion.
- There are 26 places available in the morning or afternoon.
- Attending the nursery does not guarantee a place in reception.
- Children become eligible for a place in Reception Class in the September prior to their fifth birthday. (There is no automatic internal transfer from Nursery to Reception Class.)
- The statutory requirement is for children to be educated in school from the beginning of the term following their fifth birthday. Millbrook School admits all Reception pupils in the September of each academic year.
Apply for a Knowsley school place
Click here to view how to apply a for a school place. Only KNOWSLEY residents can use this online application: