Should your child be forced to stay at home due to symptoms linked to Corona Virus, we wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education.
What is your child learning this term?
Home School Learning – There is no need to print off the Testbase activities. You can simply use a pencil and paper to work out the answers. Work through each of the questions and then go back and check if answers are correct by clicking on the Mark Scheme Button:
The questions do get harder as the activity goes on.
- Year 3 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 https://gifowow.exampro.net/
- Year 4 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 https://gapouyf.exampro.net/
- Class 8 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 2 https://eobupip.exampro.net/
- Class 8 – Testbase Problem Solving Pack 1 – https://nezymin.exampro.net/
Testbase Grammar – Reading the whole question to your child will help with these activities. There is no need to print off these packs. You only need a pencil/pen and paper if questions ask for something to be written down.
- Class 8 Year 3 Home Learning Pack
- Class 8 Year 3 PARENTS Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers
- Class 8 Year 3 Practical Ideas
- Class 8 Year 4 Home Learning Pack
- Class 8 Year 4 PARENTS Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers Class 8 Year 4 Practical Ideas
Teachers: Mrs Lloyd/Mrs Chambers
Teaching Assistant: Mrs McGuiness and Ms Nash
- Class 8-Miss Jones-Academic Year 2019/2020
- PE is every Wednesday so please ensure children have their kits on this day.
- Children must read each night at home.
- Homework is given out weekly and must be returned.