We wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education.
What is your child learning this term?
Oak National Academy provides a sequenced plan of video lessons and curricular resources. It’s been developed by 40 state school teachers from different areas, working together to respond to schools having to change the way they teach.
This is an entirely free platform, it has been designed to be accessible on any device including mobile, and there are no sign-up or logins required. Whilst the platform has been created quickly, we’ve tried to make it as simple and as user friendly as possible. We’ll keep improving it in the coming weeks.
Supported by the Department for Education, Oak National Academy is free to use and will be open at least until schools return.
Home School Learning – There is no need to print off the Testbase activities. You can simply use a pencil and paper to work out the answers. Work through each of the questions and then go back and check if answers are correct by clicking on the Mark Scheme Button:
The questions do get harder as the activity goes on.
- Year 4 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 https://gapouyf.exampro.net/
- Year 5 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 1 https://typekii.exampro.net/
- Class 9 – Testbase Arithmetic – Pack 2 – https://uexieom.exampro.net/
- Class 9 Testbase Problem Solving Pack 1 — https://oaaujum.exampro.net/
Testbase Grammar – Reading the whole question to your child will help with these activities. There is no need to print off these packs. You only need a pencil/pen and paper if questions ask for something to be written down.
- Class 9 Year 4 Home Learning Pack
- Class 9 Year 4 PARENTS Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers
- Class 9 Year 4 Practical Ideas
- Class 9 Year 5 Home Learning Pack
- Class 9 Year 5 PARENTS Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers
- Class 9 Year 5 Practical Ideas
Teacher: Mrs Frost
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Thompson and Mrs Wilson
PE is each Monday so please have kits in school on this day. This is the same day homework is returned also.
You could help at home by:
- Reading every night
- Learn your times tables
- Telling the time
- Do some research on our topics
- At the end of Year 4 children need to complete the following test https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/477/Multiplication-Tables-Check
- This website will help with our coding lessons https://hourofcode.com/uk
- General homework help www.primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk