We have loads of fun learning in Hazel! We are focused on learning our timetables this year and will be singing songs to help us and playing loads of games. In English we are going to be looking at some amazing books which will create our class topic for the term. Look on dojo and twitter to see what amazing learning we’ve been up to this week!
- PE: Tuesday Gymnastics Beth Tweddle and Thursday PE, please ensure that your child’s arrives to school in their PE kit.
- Reading books and records will be sent home nightly. Please return reading books and reading logs on a daily basis as these are used during guided reading activities. Children need to read at least 3 pages from their book every night.
- Homework goes home on a Monday and is due back in the following Friday
- Every Thursday Ms Chambers teaches in Hazel.
- Please see the Curriculum pages for what we will cover each term.
Parents can help at home by:
- Reading each night with your child (at least 3 pages!)
- Learning all the timetables up to 12x
- Telling the time!
Log in to your rock star account here:
(Ask Mrs Lloyd for your log in details if you need them)
Check out these amazing websites at home to help you continue your learning: